RingCentral harnesses the power of the cloud to help today’s modern, mobile businesses communicate faster, smarter, and more effectively than ever before. Built on a secure and reliable cloud communications and collaboration platform, RingCentral goes beyond cloud PBX, combining voice, team messaging, collaboration, video conferencing, online meetings, and contact center capabilities. Available across multiple devices–from smartphones, tablets, and computers to desk phones–RingCentral’s unified communications as a service (UCaaS) solution scales globally, making it easy to administrate across countries from a single platform. With a robust set of open APIs, RingCentral enables businesses to seamlessly embed communications into custom or everyday business applications, improving workflow productivity. Businesses worldwide rely on RingCentral to connect their workforces, build relationships with customers, share knowledge, and get work done—how they want, wherever they want.
- Publicly held company (NYSE: RNG)
- 2,200+ workforce globally
- 12+ years of R&D in developing and operating an open cloud platform
- Partnerships with leading carriers, including AT&T, TELUS, and BT, to deliver solutions to their business customers
- Master Agent partnerships with Ingram Micro, Intelysis, AVANT, and TechData, to name a few
- Leadership, product, engineering, and operations teams with extensive experience and success in cloud computing
- Global reach, supporting customers worldwide with true in-country local dialing